Wednesday, February 13, 2008

personal air impact

i just heard an esurance ad on the radio; in it, esurance was assuring us that in using more online forms rather than paper, they're helping the environment.
the disturbing thing was that the ad contained phrases that, i promise, were all about reducing my emissions, changing the way i release unhealthy waste into the atmosphere, and not impacting the air around me. it was so funny i thought it was a joke ad, but apparently it wasn't.

so, i think my wife and kids will be buying me esurance immediately. in fact, i think this ad, once the word gets out that esurance can reduce men's waste emissions into the atmosphere ... well, just buy esurance stock right this minute.

4 comments:

Suffering in the Rafters said...

I have personally been impacted by one Dr. D's emissions. He needs a huge umbrella policy.

nonprofitprophet said...

this could fall under "catostrophic" clause, but not an "Act of God" clause. ;)

nonprofitprophet said...

This could fall under a "catostrophic clause" but not an "Act of God" clause. ;)

KellyLawson22 said...

Frightening. But persuasive, no doubt. I'll be on the lookout for this one. I mean... it must be magic! To change the way we release unhealthy waste into the atmosphere? Especially for Billy? Well... I'd like to see how they pull that one off. Sign me up!